Monday 30 November 2015
The following activities take place after school today:
- Years 1- 2 Dance, collection at 16:00
- Years 3 - 6 Dance, collection at 16:45.
- Years 4 - 6 Printing Club, collection at 16:45.
- Years 4 - 6 Sewing Club, collection at 16:45.
- Gym Squad, collection at 16:45.
- Years 4 - 5 Rugby, collection at 17:00.
- Mad Science has now finished for this term.
Welcome from the Head
As parents, choosing a school is the most important decision we make. For more than 80 years, boys and girls at St Cedd’s School have been enjoying a quality of education that is among the very best you will find. We offer pupils the opportunity to aspire and achieve in a caring environment that nurtures talent and supports individual endeavour.
Read Full Welcome Message from Dr Edmonds.
Our next Open Morning will be held on Tuesday 26 January 2016. For details of this or to book a tour please contact our Registrar, Mrs Brierley, email@example.com
Visit the Admissions page for information for families wishing to apply to St Cedd’s School
St Cedd’s School Admissions
School policies are now available to download on our About tab.